History of Agios Athanasios Greek Orthodox Church

In the summer of 2003, Father Vasilios purchased (with the blessing of Archbishop Andrew Nowak) the old Church of Harmony which had been sitting for several years, not being used.  

The church needed major remodling, particularly in the main sanctuary in order to make it suitable for service as an Orthodox Church 

By January of 2004, Father Vasilios had remodeled the entire church, restructuring the sanctuary and the rest of the church so that it could be used as an Orthodox Church.   

 

 
Contact Agios Athanasios Greek Orthodox Church
Father Vasilios
(586) 778-1014
Webmaster
(C) 2009 Agios Athanasios Greek Orthodox Church